R.I.P. FairfaxPat

Re: Re:

al-onestare":i3f588gj said:
Little reminder folks. Pat's family are celebrating his life over in sunny Fairfax this Saturday, 01 June. I reckon as many of us should get out on our bikes and raise a glass to the man, the dude, Pat, and post our write-up/pictures over on the Today's Ride thread here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=303296&p=2941660#p2941660.

His daily rides, giving us all a little snapshot into the birthplace of the sport and hobby we love, were cherished by so many of us. I miss him a lot.
Good shout Al.

It's been a while since I watched Pat's video (shared from YouTube by Spud, above) and I'd not watched it since I rode down the bottom stretch of Repack on a bike I borrowed from Joe (a Breezer Repack!) so I'll remember Pat with fondness out on a ride tomorrow, June 1st!

Re:

It's been a year now since Pat passed away.
His Son is still trying to raise money for a bench for his Dad.
Please make a donation, if you haven't already Today is a year since Pat passed away and his Son, Sean, is still trying to raise enough money to get a bench placed on Tam in memory of his Dad.
Please donate to the page, if you haven't already - https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-me ... pat-reddix

Back