questions pace forks? rc 30s rc 35s ?

JeRkY":30mbg32w said:
Merlinboy, i have a pace RC35 1" crown in my "for use at some point in the future" box. for the right price i could be prepared to sell it....although i know i'll regret it if i do. Its been sat unused for 10 years, but the minute i sell it i'll end up buying a frame with 1" headset again...always my way.

Hi JeRkY,

Yes, i want it! :D
Sent you a PM

I recently sold an inch Pace steerer to someone on here (can't remember who) and it had the 1 1/8th 'step up shim' attached.

It was not exactly a complicated affair and I'd have thought fabricating the shem would be fairly straightforward (although very probably I have no idea what I am on about and should be ignored until I go quiet).

Having muttered on, I do have some RC36s that I'm not using that have an inch steerer and I may well replace with a 1 1/8th steerer instead so if anyone wants to PM me I'm sure we can sort something out (I'm not posting in For Sale as I'm not actively looking to sell but if someone is in need ....).

Apologies for any hijack, just trying to help.

Re: hey this is my thread!!

Merlin Boy":1wmag5ya said:
magicmistertea":1wmag5ya said:
oii merlin boy stop hi-jacking my thread !! hahahhah ive got an idea why dont you think about selling me your rc30s?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread...... :oops:

The RC30's are not for sale, but if i want to sell them in the future, you will be the first to know ;)

okay cool, cheers in the meantime any one else got a set spare?

Back