1st gen pace rc-35?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Pace rc35, thinks it’s a first or second gen. Has the steel fork brace. Has a green tint to the crown for some reason, maybe an aftermarket crown. 1 1/8” threaded, steerer a little under 180 I think.

Could do with a service or I can service them myself if that adds value

Would these be on par for a swap with manitou 1’s/pace rc-30s?

Pics to follow.

Depends which model they are (pics would help no end), condition of lowers and stanchions etc, what size steerer/crown etc etc

Last sets in need of service sold for £50, serviced £100. But as said, highly dependent on above factors.

Well I’ve taken them apart to service them so couldn’t take pictures, they are I think 1st/2nd gen with an anodised 1 1/8 crown

EC5896C6-61A5-47B9-9164-9644E2155AAC.jpeg 3020643A-8B51-491C-A7B1-3F860BDEBA1E.jpeg

They are missing the brake rocker and decals need a bit of attention.

Just pictures of the legs would help identify them. Gen 1 can fetch more if in good condition with all the parts, but there are different versions of the Gen 1, pre-production versions.

Is the surface on the stanchions good, no wear or pitting?

This page may be able to help you identify model -

Just pictures of the legs would help identify them. Gen 1 can fetch more if in good condition with all the parts, but there are different versions of the Gen 1, pre-production versions.

Is the surface on the stanchions good, no wear or pitting?

This page may be able to help you identify model -

Yep stanchions are fine from what I can tell.

I think it’s rc35 k as it has that weird taper at the bottom of the legs and most features match.

To service them properly you'll need new seals and elastomers which will probably take the price past what you'll recoup, unless they are almost mint, have a decent length steerer and have complete original decals.

I sold 2 pairs last year....both with new elastomers and pictures of strip to prove it. Polished ready to go. I can check......hang on....

Back