PURPLE KNOBBY TIRES....

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
....is the name of my new band.

We're kind of a retro/new wave/punk/rap/polka/funk/techno/ballroom dance/thrasher/folk/soul/R&B/country/jug band, and we sure know how to yodel. I play the lead slide-whistle...

:LOL:

OK, enough of my goof-ball humor. In all seriousness, after years of searching, I finally found some 26" purple knobby tires! They're made by Duro, and available online from Japan. The website is Rakuten, and the seller is Kyuzo-shop. I can't find them anywhere else. Here's a link:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kyuz ... -gf001081/

They have a great selection of colors. I bought 1 pair each of brown (770 grams each), pink (940 grams each), and purple (820 grams each). Tires are just under $20 each, and shipping is under $17 each to USA. Obviously they are more "show" than "go" as they are definitely heavy, but damn they look cool!

I got an order confirmation Automatic Reply email immediately after ordering online with credit card, and then another email shortly thereafter asking me to confirm my order. GREAT communication on their part! They sent me yet ANOTHER automatic email when the shipment went out, to which I sent the following reply:

Hello,
Tires arrived yesterday and they look BEAUTIFUL!
I will recommend you to my friends.
Thank you very much,

and they sent the following reply to my reply:

Thank you for your help. It is KYUZO-SHOP.
Thank you very much and I have you this time available to shop.

Thank you for me a connection of goods arrival.
It is proposed seems happy If you like our.

Thank you to "KYUZO-SHOP" If you have any edge.
Thank you all!

Obviously a bit of a language barrier, but easily overlooked IMO (and in fact, they know more of the English language than many USA-born Americans that I know!). And what nice sellers they are! They thanked me five times! I've never before felt so privileged to have been someone's customer! I didn't have any problems at all, and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone like myself who may wish to compliment their fluoro-neon retro ride with some additional color.

Oh, and they have other colorful stuff, too (saddles, grips, and pedals). Here's another link:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kyuz ... nd_item_en

Attachments

• colored tires.JPG
    colored tires.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Colored Tires.jpg
    Colored Tires.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 137
Back