PS3 vs XBOX 360

PS3 or XBOX 360

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used to play games a bit when the playstation rivaled the n64 but since those days I pretty much only have a bash on tetris or mario on a s/nes emulator

http://firenes.en.softonic.com/

I did play a few online games for a bit but it's easy to get sick of people playing for 25 hours a day on an mmorpg or who just drive into you in a racing game .

You have to sit back and ask yourself is this fun or are you just wasting as much time as possible ? At no point have I ever sat and thought playing through resident evil was time well spent .

llamedos":1b7od5cz said:
This like betamax vs VHS

PS3 is betamax and Xbox is VHS

Ok, Prove It!! ;)

If I remember correctly, beetamax was a far superior system, with higher picture quality, though smaller cassettes.
The only reason it never took off was down to cost.

Gc

Easy

As previous stated by you good selves the Ps3 is better ... but xbox flooded the market before Sony woke up hence most people have the xbox not Ps3

My evidence my Lord is based on my friend who had both ... he ended up selling Ps3 due to lack of the games available and kept the xbox ... in fact he and his son have one each (mad house)

Betamax vs VHS
Betamax was better but the market was flooded by VHS
Nobody ever remembers who came second !

Will be interesting to see if Blueray really takes off ... it's better but double, Three times the price better ????

My First xbox 360 suffered the rrod. Fixed it with x-clamp but only lasted a month. Was going to get a PS3 but had loads of xbox games. Got a 2008 xbox last year which has the new GPU heatsink. so far had no problems with it. Anyway I've gone with the Xbox but I think each console has their own advantages and disadvantages

Back