Project SS , updated 10/12/09, Houston we have a problem

Scrat":20xip9er said:
nporternz":20xip9er said:
stick all the parts on the rocky!! much niced than a diamond back!!

Geez thats how to start a fist fight :!:
Careful Nic you'll upset people

nothing wrong with diamondback but they arent rocky mountains are they?

I say put the drop outs on the RM and paint the front triangle in Bianchi Green and the stays in Peach/Apricot, and have Rocky Mountain decals in the same on the downtube. I like the sound of all your colour choices though, the monochrome black/sliver look is rather clichéd and macho but people still seem to love it. Amazing components and an amazing paint job will complement each other.

amazing skill, i'm gutted for you that you found the crack after all that hard work, but atleast you found it before you rode it properly and may have hurt yourself.

very impressed with all your component building and machining.

the rocky is a nice frame, do it. piece of mind that it is all ok rather than being paranoid that you are rding something that could die coz of a crack.

well done sir :cool:

nporternz":2ulhb6vg said:
Scrat":2ulhb6vg said:
nporternz":2ulhb6vg said:
stick all the parts on the rocky!! much niced than a diamond back!!

Geez thats how to start a fist fight :!:
Careful Nic you'll upset people

nothing wrong with diamondback but they arent rocky mountains are they?

diamondback built some seriously nice frames

cce":1mg7ndhp said:
diamondback built some seriously nice frames

The Axis is one of DBs top frames yet is still quite a bit heavier than the Mid range Hammer,
I'm almost in awe how light the Blizzard or Altitudes must be....

Right thread resurrection.

Scrat I hope you are ok after the earthquake down there!

Not expecting a quick reply but when you are ready could you PM me ballpark $$ figure for track ends made by your good self (not necessarily stainless though). Considering modifying my unknown e-stay to accommodate single speed and or 8/11 speed alfine hub.

Back