Pricing help required

Madmadworld

Retro Newbie
Hi looking for help in pricing a bike I am selling, bought for me by my children about 20 years ago and to be honest was overkill costing several thousand pounds I believe, hardly ever used mainly due to ill health and now my old age, been kept in heated garage all that time, only used on tarmac cycle path then cleaned, approx 500 miles. It is a blue Specialized Stumpjumper M4, I have looked at the components to try and get a take on what it is worth in sale.
It has Manitou front suspension and Fox float rear suspension, XTR Shimano gearset, original Specialized tyres (testament to how little use it has had) super condition. Any help or advice would be gratefully received thanks. John

Hi John, sorry to hear you're moving this on.

Sadly the bike is too new to be retro, and is simply old. Therefore it is really is what you can get for it. This one is £245 so yours in much better condition maybe £350-£400?

SP

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back