For Sale *Price Drop* Marzocchi Marathon SL 2004

dyson

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Marzocchi Marathon SL 2004 - £65 plus postage approx £12
Steerer Length 209mm, 1 1/8 straight steerer, disc or canti mounts. 105mm travel, just under 1.8kgs

IMG-20211017-WA0006 by Ian Dyson, on Flickr

Purchased these second hand a few years back. I sourced the components for the EEC adjuster which now fully works along with canti mounts & pump adaptor (included) - cost a small fortune that lot!

The fork works perfectly and never had a moments bother with them on my Kona Pahoehoe for xc/trail use, nothing too heavy really. Very capable forks and not far off the performance of a Rockshox Reba. No leaks from the seals, stanchions spotless. Would benefit from a service but perfectly useable as they are.

Overall the paintwork is fair to good, some chips touched in but light marks visible. Decals have been quite badly scratched on outside due to being moved with another bike in storage (I was fuming!). From the front they look good but side view spoilt by decals - a new set would improve them a great deal. Crown is pitted but looks better when polished. Lots more photos on flickr showing condition but PM me for photos or questions.

Sad to see them go, but on with some 80mm Xflys now.

Last edited:
Now on ebay grab yourself a bargain link

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, thanks for the offer but I'm holding firm on £65. From last time I think it was 15 on fork postage so sticking at £80

Latest posts

Back