Pre retroride spin in Feb?

daj":2whlpztb said:
15th of February is the Worcester St. John's bike jumble!! I knew that date rang a bell :facepalm:

If you guys want to stay local the grand Fonda can wait to another day?

84 miles + 6000ft climbing :cool: :cool:

Or of course another date we can do it?? :D

grumpycommuter":1dswpf8d said:
Can do the following day on the 16th or the following weekend of 22nd or 23rd....

cannot make any of them dates. and sunday is club run day,not rusty bike day :D

daj":nuakfsxz said:
daj":nuakfsxz said:
15th of February is the Worcester St. John's bike jumble!! I knew that date rang a bell :facepalm:

If you guys want to stay local the grand Fonda can wait to another day?

84 miles + 6000ft climbing :cool: :cool:

Or of course another date we can do it?? :D

can we pencil that one in for a later in the year date ?

Carl will check with the mrs before committing :D

Of course Matt :D

Wife has spoken I am free for any of the mentioned dates Carl ? :D

Erm.........Saw this thread, so I thought I might want to flag the March Retrobike ride on the Mendips.

You may need to get a few miles in before the 8 March if you're thinking of coming along, 'coz..... well, it's a bit hilly. ;)

bugloss":1zwdqe30 said:
Erm.........Saw this, so I thought I might want to flag a heads up for the March Retrobike ride on the Mendips.

You may need to get a few miles in before the 8 March if you're thinking of coming along, 'coz..... well it's a bit hilly. ;)

perhaps you should check the thread title,clearly a pre retro ride.

I did check the thread title :roll: . I thought I might draw your attention to the fact that you may need to do more than one pre-Retro ride and shed some extra baggage, that's all.

I've called it "The Mendip Mauler" for a reason. :LOL:

bugloss":1awha5we said:
Erm.........Saw this thread, so I thought I might want to flag the March Retrobike ride on the Mendips.

You may need to get a few miles in before the 8 March if you're thinking of coming along, 'coz..... well, it's a bit hilly. ;)

Thanks for the heads-up Bugloss. I was being a little over-dramatic in my OP :) I've been around Dorset on 69" fixed (the less hilly bit as well) so i certainly know what to expect!

daj":1awha5we said:
Wife has spoken I am free for any of the mentioned dates Carl ? :D

How about Sunday the 16th? What time are we heading off from your place?

Back