Pre 1999?

Gentlemen, I respectfully suggest this is not the way to welcome a new member. Welcome @MarioMalc as you'll have guessed, it's not a high end bike. If it gets you riding though, all good.
Thanks, I've rather guessed it wasn't high end (it cost £90), the idea was to buy one to see if I enjoyed it enough to buy a decent new bike.
I looked at loads of high end bikes second hand which were described as excellent condition but in truth were only good for the breakers, yet they were asking £300-400.
I'm not too worried about hobby snobs throwing insults, they abound on all sites.
Thanks for your comments

Possibly one of the worst road bikes available at the time built in India, ideal for leaving at the train station without a lock 👍... did you pay money for it?
Haven't ridden it yet so now looking forward to it with trepidation 😱
What bike(s) do you ride?

A question from a hobby snob.
Has that bike ever been ridden? It looks brand new. There is no noticeable wear on chain, cassette, tyres, saddle. No visible marks on ds chainstay or round the dropouts. Even the jockey wheels look pristine.
No sign of ankle scuffing on the cranks. Pedals look new.
Not the merest hint of cosmetic wear on the paintwork - I wish my bikes were this good.
To my uncultured eye this has either been in storage for a very long time or is a new modern copy.

Back