Posting Photo's query

Looks like you don't have enough posts to upload images yet. Apparently the forum's owner had to set a minimum postcount on that functionality, due to spammers for adult sites using NSFW images in their first (and usually only) post.
That threshold was set to 10, but he has informed me it's now lowered to 5. You have 10 posts now, so I'd try it again on the Mac.

Haha! You're right - the 'Attach Files' button has miraculously appeared......

Many thanks for the help - I can now get on with uploading some naked pictures (of my bike frame of course).

Jim

Looks like they are automatically adjusted

You can also resize it to an even smaller format by left-clicking the picture (while you're creating or editing the post, of course) and choosing the "resize" option.

Resize button.jpg -> RB Size window.jpg

If you want your photo to show as 483 pixels wide, you can just enter that number in the "width" window and it'll do the rest.
Or you can just click one of the blue squares at the corners and drag it to change the size.

RB mug.jpg
This image is actually 2560x2560, but I the forum now shows it as 200 pixels wide ... until you actually click it.

Not got that on the mobile interface, just the default thumbnail or full.
Can't find any other option, nothing on hold, second finger etc.

(which is what it did it from, since that has a camera and so all my photos are easiest that way.)
Saves walking to the computer and kicking the kids off.

easiest way for most forums that allow BB Code as we do here is to post as a link so i would upload image to someone like Imgur then link it to where i wanted it posted with the following [ img]https://i.imgur.com/vK60jLu.png[ /img] with out the spaces between the [ and the img text this will produce the image direct for you. The hosting site can be any so long as you have the link to the image be it google pics and so on

Like so
vK60jLu.png

Back