Post your long travel hard hitting hardtail PICTURES

Re:

Almost done, just need to bleed the front brake!

Attachments

• p4pb11335931.jpg
    p4pb11335931.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 641
That BTR is going to be a monster.

That Evil is pretty damn tasty too.

I've had a few...an old Planet X, a diddy Chameleon with Pikes, a bigger more sensible Chameleon win Van R's plus...

Lopes 4x

DSC03945.jpg

A Tazer that didn't last long until it cracked

DSC04317_zps994f2417.jpg

Then a diddy BFe

UD8l8ai.png

And now my current Stanton which I adore and is probably getting ridden more than my Rune at the moment.

VLdiHFD.png

The Stanton has lost its chain device which had been replaced by an orange narrow wide ring, a Zee mech and shifter plus the old asserted and chain from the Rune. Despite the Wien chain, it's not lost a chain yet. Bloody great bike this is.

I rate mine highly too. The only downside is that they're hard work to climb on, but it might be better if it actually fitted me.

I'd probably find it easier to sell the Rune than the Stanton. In fact if I had to go to one bike, I'd sell them both and buy a Stanton 631 so I could run a dropper post.

Not really long travel (100mm) but here's my old Lopes, I sold it to a lad on here.... Damn it I want it back! Haha

The Lopes rode really well. For such a small frame, I didn't feel horribly cramped.

This thread has actually made me think about selling the Rune. Our first little one is due any day now and I'm starting to wonder if I'll get the time to ride places where the Rube excels. I might sell both MTB's and buy a really nice hardtail...like a Slackline Ti. Hmmmmm.

Re:

Just finished building my Sanderson Blitz. Love this bike, goes uphill surprisingly well and down much faster than I can. Best of all was the frame was a less than £50 on ebay :D

Mindmap3":25ic2bxi said:
That BTR is going to be a monster.

It's fast but handles really nicely, there have been times whilst riding it that I've forgotten that I was on a hardtail.

Good stuff. I'm a big fan of long travel hardtails...they're just a hoot.

In fact I'm pretty sure that I'll be putting the Rune frame up for sale so that I can buy another Stanton!

Back