Post Mayhem blues ride, 4th August

Re: Post Mayhem blues ride

sthodgson":1ol5a0se said:
What is the gates ride? Those with xl frames?

Not quite

It’s across the flat lands of Lincolnshire which has a zillion gates on its route

Re: Re:

Gerard":1zprvsze said:
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire dear boy!

Your quite right :oops:

Mike
It’s all flat out east - Diss | Bourne is further north but equally a flat as Alconbury

4th August might be possible if I rearrange some stuff.

Is this flatlands gates ride usually a good turnout? Do you know the starting point?

Re:

A little bit of a Trek for me but would be a nice Ride and good to meet up again.

I can do July dates but would need to move some stuff around for the August dates so will see what the consensus is :p

sthodgson":1f1yo6bd said:
4th August might be possible if I rearrange some stuff.

Is this flatlands gates ride usually a good turnout? Do you know the starting point?

Yep, here you go,

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=396419

I got it slightly wrong its the 20th not 21st but still same weekend.

Mike Muz 67":1airje7g said:
Hi folks,

Is anyone here up for a bit o mtb'ing in July or early August?

Feeling the lows, after feeling the love at Mayhem a couple of days ago.

Starting at Shoreham, and going up and down the er, downs. There will be both coffee stop/s and lunch involved.

Muz

You coming up to the Peak District again? - as you know it's not flat there... ;)

and next Thursday at 10pm, you can sign up for Strathpuffer (be quick - solo spots go in minutes!) and then you have 6 months or so to look forward to it. a bit of a journey from your neck of the woods though.

Re:

Yo ! Cant do 4th august as thats Ride London but could probably make any other date..... probably !!

Mick

Back