Planet X Survives

And bought by a wholesale garment company incorporated in 2019. I'm not sure they are out of the woods just yet.

Hopefully it's a good sign that they're keeping all the staff on -- aren't people the biggest cost to a business? So presumably they're not looking to slash costs.

Looking at their portfolio it's smaller assets woth low cost purchase items sold in to a mid cost market. Nothing cycle related, which would suggest they see a market to sell into and pull profit off the top rather than asset strip.

Hopefully it's a good sign that they're keeping all the staff on -- aren't people the biggest cost to a business? So presumably they're not looking to slash costs.
No, biggest cost to a business is stock sat doing nothing.

I just got a letter today from a company called Interpath Advisory (Glasgow).
It is addressed to me as "To all known creditors and members". Weird.

The info being that Planet X Ltd is in administration and contains details of the administrators and the court case.

Can't believe they are sending this info to all customers and people registered on their website. I haven't bought anything off them for a long time.

Am I missing something obvious? Is it a scam, as I can't see how they would do that?

Latest posts

Back