Planet X Jack flash decals

Steve-0

Retro Newbie
Hi there everyone,

Just picked up an original Planet X Jack flash frame with the intention of rebuilding it like the one I had when they were first launched.
I do have to get the frame repainted as, despite the impressive state of the frame itself, the paint is old and tired/scratched, so it's time to rejuvenate her!
The only problem is that I can't find ANY original Planet X decals of any kind, even going to Planet X themselves...
Does anyone have/know of anyone who might have, or be able to help me source a set for my rebuild?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If not, then I will have to see if I can get a sticker company to recreate some, but originals would add that retro flair.
Having said that, does anyone have a spare head tube "X"? An original head badge would be fantastic!
Thank you all 😎🙏🏼

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-08-19-10-49-07.png
    Capture+_2021-08-19-10-49-07.png
    756.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Did you get anywhere with this?
Hi my friend,

Unfortunately not. I've been looking for any photos/pics online to try and get a set recreated by a sticker/decal company. But, it's proving to be a bit of a tough one...
Do you have any suggestions or any ideas/advice?

Hi my friend,

Unfortunately not. I've been looking for any photos/pics online to try and get a set recreated by a sticker/decal company. But, it's proving to be a bit of a tough one...
Do you have any suggestions or any ideas/advice?

Nope just on my journey myself. I was speaking to someone who said could make some but again need pics etc. Maybe we can find someone to do them for both of us.

I'm not giving up, so anything that I find or such like, I will share it with you and the Retrobike Planet X group!

Thank you and chat soon my friend!

Back