Pink !

Wilfred1

Retro Newbie
Hi

Got Original 89 pink muddy fox aluminum Pro.

Not to bad nick . Needs TLC .
Any ideas value as I've got to let it go

Hi Wilfred. This is the correct place for your post, so I’ve deleted the others. Once you’ve established a value then you can put it in the mtb for sale section. Not sure why you can’t upload some pics; obviously they’ll paint a thousand words, as they say.

Tried a few times to upload pictures . No joy! I'm not the best with these things.

It gotta be worth a few quid. Fella in my localike shop said it ght get00/10.0

no joy. Will post photo on my twitter @Mickeycrouch4
Looking for at least 700. It's a original 89 .
Anyone interested give me a shout .
Cheers

I'm useless at IT .

Tried loads of times to post photo but

IMG_2156.png

Definitely not common but unfortunately not going to make the kind of money you’re hoping for, in my opinion.

Thanks for the show. Alas the only cycling I do now is to work/shop etc. Just got rid of a MF Explorer and the Trimble frame is hanging on the wall. Like a work of art. No more buying bike parts for me. Feel a lot healthier for it too not doing any gym or indoor cycling either. The man cave is getting clearer too. Except for hifi boxes. in with the new , such is life. Looks a nice MF frame.

Thanks for the show. Alas the only cycling I do now is to work/shop etc. Just got rid of a MF Explorer and the Trimble frame is hanging on the wall. Like a work of art. No more buying bike parts for me. Feel a lot healthier for it too not doing any gym or indoor cycling either. The man cave is getting clearer too. Except for hifi boxes. in with the new , such is life. Looks a nice MF frame.
Thought you could give some advice on how much it would sell for, I was thinking if it were to sell it would go for about £100-£150?

Thought you could give some advice on how much it would sell for, I was thinking if it were to sell it would go for about £100-£150?
Cool. A few yrs ago I paid £170 excluding P&P for a MF Explorer in 7/10 condition no modern parts on it . Including tires. That MF is a good size and looks in good condition. So perhaps £200?

Back