1991 Saracen Traverse Hydrotech value

NoelD

Retro Newbie
Hi All
I have owned this bike from new.

It has all original parts other than the tyres, saddle and pedals. The original pedals are available.

It is in pretty good condition and rides beautifully, having been regularly serviced over the years. Original paintwork and decals.

I am thinking of selling it, but I have no idea if it has any monetary value these days.

I was wondering if anyone on here could advise me?

Thanks
Noel

Hi @NoelD welcome to the site :)

If you can, try and upload a couple of decent pics of each side of the bike, plus a few close-ups.

Hard to say without seeing pictures, I believe there was a normal Traverse and an elevated chainstay Traverse, but I'd expect either to be in the £100-£150 bracket if in good condition.

Always worth having a poke around the site, use the search function and see if you can find any past examples to guide you.

Hi All
I have owned this bike from new.

It has all original parts other than the tyres, saddle and pedals. The original pedals are available.

It is in pretty good condition and rides beautifully, having been regularly serviced over the years. Original paintwork and decals.

I am thinking of selling it, but I have no idea if it has any monetary value these days.

I was wondering if anyone on here could advise me?

Thanks
Noel
Here are a few photos

Attachments

• IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5755.jpg
    IMG_5755.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5753.jpg
    IMG_5753.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5752.jpg
    IMG_5752.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 30
Like above. Start the price at £100 and see where it goes.

Back