Pickle wants this, but cant justify it.......

Anthony":17pe5gnn said:
Think of it as an investment and not as an expenditure, that way it justifies itself.

It looks in superb condition, look how new that XT rm looks. Very likely to sell for less than the sum of the value of its parts I should have thought, such is the crazy deranged world that is eBay.

Buy it, enjoy riding it, sell it in bits, make a profit, what is there to justify?

This is true.

But if you plan to keep it; it's much like GT bikes you already have. I say resist, and start saving and selling for the certain GT Ti frame you want :D

My opinion is, Its no better than the Zaskar so walk on by and wait for a nice old steel framed GT...you wont regret it.

Going to pass on this one :(

I have my Pro-Flex to play with that I haven't even ridden yet :shock: , another Zaskar on the way to do up AND a steel GT Outpost Trail refurb/repaint project arriving soon too :roll:

But....will someone from here PLEASE BUY IT!! Its a BEAUTY!! :cool:

Since when has anyone on here seriously 'justified' a purchase?

laughing025.gif

I thought we all come from the "I want that, so I'll buy it" school of thinking ;)

Neill

gotta say that is a nice bike.

why do i suddenly have a crazing for a nice ball burnished GT when i dont even need one?

Pickle":33br13zo said:
Going to pass on this one :(

I have my Pro-Flex to play with that I haven't even ridden yet :shock: , another Zaskar on the way to do up AND a steel GT Outpost Trail refurb/repaint project arriving soon too :roll:

But....will someone from here PLEASE BUY IT!! Its a BEAUTY!! :cool:

Ohh, go on then. Was watching it on the quiet hoping no one else had noticed it. :oops: :oops:

I think it would make a nice partner for my 95 RTS-2, very similar component spec.

Back