Peugeot CPX310 1980 full suspension BMX and 210 Rear Susser

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Has anyone ever seen these before ? Or ridden them?
1980/81
Peugeot CPX 210 rear Sus BMX
And CPX 310 full Suspension
I was looking through Levboncoin and saw both
Wow!
I must admit - these look wicked, I’d love to have one!
76B4439E-3949-457E-B0CA-215B72E6BC45.jpeg 5A9BFBEE-1499-4CA1-9885-38AED862F3F7.jpeg 5A9BFBEE-1499-4CA1-9885-38AED862F3F7.jpeg

Last edited:
That is cool! :cool:

Back in the late 90s was heading back from dinner with clients in my bosses car and out of the corner of my eye spotted what looked like some 70s Chopper bike dumped on the side of the road near Wimbledon. I made my boss stop and he kindly let me put it in the back of his brand new banana yellow Fiat Coupe with it sticking out of the boot! :p It turned out to be one of these (without the diecast wheels):

leopard4.jpg

It was absolutely knackered though. Someone had beaten the crap out the bike with what looked like to be an axe and sledge hammer as it was completely bent-up and dinged/crushed beyond belief. I took photos of it for the Chopper Club fanzine and only managed to salvage the hubs as they were the only components to escape the axe-whielding-bike-murderer! :(

Motocross bikes were a HUGE source of inspiration for kids bikes in the 70s hence integration of suspension or faux suspension as on the Raleigh Strika (80s)

That is cool! :cool:

Back in the late 90s was heading back from dinner with clients in my bosses car and out of the corner of my eye spotted what looked like some 70s Chopper bike dumped on the side of the road near Wimbledon. I made my boss stop and he kindly let me put it in the back of his brand new banana yellow Fiat Coupe with it sticking out of the boot! :p It turned out to be one of these (without the diecast wheels):

View attachment 702305

It was absolutely knackered though. Someone had beaten the crap out the bike with what looked like to be an axe and sledge hammer as it was completely bent-up and dinged/crushed beyond belief. I took photos of it for the Chopper Club fanzine and only managed to salvage the hubs as they were the only components to escape the axe-whielding-bike-murderer! :(

Motocross bikes were a HUGE source of inspiration for kids bikes in the 70s hence integration of suspension or faux suspension as on the Raleigh Strika (80s)
Nice one and thanks for the memories
This however is a proper BMX as the CPX (non suspension) series are serious machines and quite sought after

Back