Peoples Grand Tour #2

paininthe":2ie8s3bt said:
Because I was away I missed putting the results up. I started really well but had some sickness, but made up for it with the Spanish riding.

Hmm, i heard that Pinotti was getting a bit scared at your daily numbers and had to resort to riding the Giro to counter it. ;)

So for academic purposes, why not post up your miles / days so that us retrobikers can be humbled!

The Spain trip looked great btw, i havent been to Nerja (sp) but have some friends there, looks like you made the most of it. Did you take a bike or rent one?

DA-EVO":2kmeyb4n said:
The Spain trip looked great btw, i havent been to Nerja (sp) but have some friends there, looks like you made the most of it. Did you take a bike or rent one?

The first day out I did as a tour and then kept the bike for a further 4days. It was hired, an XT equipped Orbea hardtail.

Nerja is amazing, not a level road anywhere, one of the rides was beach to 1500ft with barely a downhill. The coast road is superb, great tarmac barely any cars and a bit of breeze to keep it cooler.

Back