Pedo Hunter CH4!

I appreciate that Chris, but if he was grooming underage girls online it would be a different ball story. Apples and oranges really.

chris667":17b0etgf said:
It's all very well and good until someone who has done nothing wrong gets accused of a crime which ruins his life.

This happened to a friend's cousin. He and his wife were fostering a teenage girl. She made an accusation which she later admitted was made up. It cost him his job, his home and his marriage fell apart.

Same with false rape claims, the hoaxer should be done even the accusation of such things is enough to wreck lives.

Yeah, but how do you know, really? Channel 4 are hardly going to be impartial.

Trial by jury is one of the things that separates us from people that are beheading journalists on Youtube.

I am sure all the evidence was weighed up and these guys got the chance for a jury trial. I would imagine none of them contested what was very strong evidence, and in return were dealt with leniently. Trial by jury is something very much on the wane, thanks to reforms.

To be honest, if you turn up at a house expecting to meet an eleven year old I, for one, am not interested in hearing your side of the story.

Oh, and by the way we are in cahoots with Saudi, and the US so we are not separate from people who behead people or otherwise end people's lives by capital punishment. Sorry as that is it is true.

ah yes, the infamous case from a few years ago where a pediatricians house was vandalised because the locals thought the word meant kiddy fiddler

It can be frightening what the masses will do - a house was set a light with a convicted pedophile still in it - trouble was, there were 3 other people staying over at the time who could would have died too. They were there to assess the guy after he had served his sentence. It was a narrow escape for those involved.

highlandsflyer":2agz0hbv said:
I missed that part, that the sentences were suspended. I guess it is down to how they came to be interviewed by police, perhaps there is some balance to the 'entrapment' aspect.

Very doubtful: either evidence was gathered by a legally proper method or not. If not, then the case is thrown out. I've never of any middle ground.

highlandsflyer":2211gwj9 said:
Oh, and by the way we are in cahoots with Saudi, and the US so we are not separate from people who behead people or otherwise end people's lives by capital punishment. Sorry as that is it is true.

In the same way that Ghana being in the Commonwealth (if it is) means that the UK is an African country, this is perfectly true!

More sanely: if the UK was going to refuse to ally with and trade every country which had some policy it didn't like, then its friends would probably consist of Sweden and the Isle Of Sark. Regarding capital punishment, the UK does not extradite where capital punishment is a possible outcome. I think that's a fairly high degree of moral separation.

slightly off topic but speaking of sentances
a young lad from chester stamped on a guys head twice in chester city centre
gets 9years will be out in 4.5

a nutter from liverpool off his nut in the back of a taxi
attacked his taxi driver an bit part of his scalp off an spit it
on the floor gets 4 years an will be out in 2,

1 of my cousins was visted by his nepthew twice an his neighbour
(who is a muppet off the reality tv shows) accused my cousin of being an nonce

my late auntie went around to see her told her she was totally wrong
an then punched her so hard she was knocked clean out
my auntie died of a heart attack not long after, an i think the strees of that lieing gossiping wannabie gutter trash tv star did her bit in seeing off my aunt

if you murder a peedo you will be treated like any other crim
an be locked up with lifers an other murderers who are never getting out
an if you like the idea of that then take the law into your own hands

dont drop the soap :facepalm:

Back