Peanut Butter and Banana

Marmalade on wholemeal. Nothing else. Not just any marmalade either. My mother in law makes a wicked marmalade from seville orages that rips your head off. It's great :D

Marmite & cream cheese on crispy crumpets.. (Although, strictly speaking, that isn't a sandwich).

Seeded batch wholemeal (toasted) with lashings of marmite and mature cheddar cheese, and as someone mentioned earlier, leave it to go cold and have for lunch. I am hungry now :cry:

Had an absolute lust for cheese and salad cream sandwiches as a small kid,the more salad cream the better :cool:

Nowadays ,its the finest well hung fillet steak i can find,beaten thin, flash fried but still bloody.Served with finely sliced raw onions and heinz tomato sauce on a crispy mortons roll 'buttered' with the remains from the fry pan[must be heinz sauce + it mush be crispy mortons bakery rolls]
Kind of boring compared to some of your 'concoctions'
Most other butchers i know agree heinz tomato has a home on steak :cool:

bigdavevw":alkbuq3e said:
poached or fried egg, wee swatch of natural yoghurt, the curry power and bit of salt. amazing!!! :LOL:

You're F***ed up big time, mate :shock:

YUCK :x

Peanut butter with anything - eg banana (great!), jam, marmite (even greater!), lettuce, mayo. Basically whatever's in the fridge or larder.

I LOVE peanut butter :D

But it's got to be smooth, don't like the lumpy stuff with bits in it.

Harryburgundy":ijwmxi5h said:
I'm assuming you cook your red onions before....or do you simply add raw red onions to your cheese sarnies ( presumably mature cheddar...although I guess a crumbly goats would work really well)

Cook the onions first :shock: you must be joking... and goats cheese :shock:

Mature chedder and raw onion (red is better)... yum yum
Nice if you toast the bread first too, sweats the cheese a bit ;)

Cheese and Honey,
Peanut butter and Lettuce,
Butter with salt and pepper :)

I don't do banana - makes me wretch, has done since I was 4. I tried to eat it in my racing days, you look really unfit standing at the side of the track puking up.

Back