PAYPAL SCAM WATCH OUT HEADS UP !

Yeah, I do have 'malwarebytes' and run it regularly, it always picks something up, things different to my 'Spybot', 'A squared' and 'Superantispyware', but I understand each program searches differently, so are good at picking up different stuff.My battery of security ware, was from the guru recommendations on tech support guy. In addition from time to time I run Trend Housecall, but still I get these paypal messages. Oh, on my other machine, which I call the dirty machine, it is running winblows vista basic, which could be part of the reason the heap gets infected so often. The Macbook, no problems, but I am still in the learning curve with that one.

Thanks for the warning guys. I'm a fairly 'fresh' Paypal user, and would not suspect something from a mail like that (until now of course)

There's a simply answer to all of this.

If you get ANY emails from paypal, banks, any other financial institutions, don't click on any links in them.

If you have any doubts, then login to your online finance / banking websites in their / your normal manner - not via any links sent to you (email, or otherwise).

Back