Parts for charity project (warning - long read ahead)

Re:

Thanks everyone for the offers. It honestly means a lot just to have some support. I'll try to get round to messaging everyone today but if I don't please bear with me.

Re: Re:

MCsanandreas":3oifbxzt said:
Where are you based? Cornwall? I have various stuff I will not get around to using, frames, forks, other odds. Have a van too and do plan a Cornwall trip sometime this year, let me know if "stuff" would be any use. I am probably too lazy to sell it!

Hi. There's no rush as even if I stop doing it 'officially' in July or so (as work will be manic and I'll be preparing for the banger rally) I'll probably still do a few bikes on the side for the charity . Originally only set myself a £200 target as wasn't sure on the reception it would get after last time but it's been so positive that I'm hoping to go as far as I can and raise as much as possible. Time will tell.

I'm heading up to Kent at the end of March to see family so might even be able to slightly divert. That will be something to think about later on though.

MarinMartin":ly5snzka said:
MCsanandreas":ly5snzka said:
Where are you based? Cornwall? I have various stuff I will not get around to using, frames, forks, other odds. Have a van too and do plan a Cornwall trip sometime this year, let me know if "stuff" would be any use. I am probably too lazy to sell it!

Hi. There's no rush as even if I stop doing it 'officially' in July or so (as work will be manic and I'll be preparing for the banger rally) I'll probably still do a few bikes on the side for the charity . Originally only set myself a £200 target as wasn't sure on the reception it would get after last time but it's been so positive that I'm hoping to go as far as I can and raise as much as possible. Time will tell.

I'm heading up to Kent at the end of March to see family so might even be able to slightly divert. That will be something to think about later on though.

I am in Bridport in Dorset so almost on the way to and from Kent! But a Cornwall trip is most certainly on my list for this year, it will not be in school holiday time that is for sure.

Re:

Sorry for not replying for a while, have had a few issues to deal with but need to get back on track with this now. I think I've PMd everyone but if I've missed anyone I'm sorry. Really appreciate the help with this so thank you all.

MarinMartin":3rhm38hf said:
Sorry for not replying for a while, have had a few issues to deal with but need to get back on track with this now. I think I've PMd everyone but if I've missed anyone I'm sorry. Really appreciate the help with this so thank you all.

No PM here, but no worries I can wait.

MCsanandreas":3m18n7rg said:
MarinMartin":3m18n7rg said:

No PM here, but no worries I can wait.

That would be because apparently I sent your message to the wrong person :oops: . Sorry. Will pm you now

I’m supposed to be heading to Cornwall before summer, let me know your address and I’ll drop some wheels and other bits in

Martin

I’ve been having a sort out and have quite a collection of parts, as I can’t abide patina most were swapped out for new and now unwanted all work perfectly well but have either a bit of wear or are scratched due to some f**ker ragging the arse of the bike by actually riding it rather than just staring at the thing as I do now

PM me your address and I’ll make the wife happy (not by sending her) but by getting rid of a few things !

Spud

Back