Parkpre Team 925 singlespeed - frame restoration finished!

;) thanks for the website plug ... I have been after a full brochure to add to the website for ages now, the only copy I have is an incomplete colour photo copy. I did have one but threw it away 10 years ago thinking I would never have any more use for it :evil:

Frame restoration has begun - not going to paint it, broken the frame down and now stripping off the lacquer with Nitromors, removing the surface rust with a quick dremel whizz fitted with a wire brush and then polishing the living daylights out of it with Autosol. Looks awesome, chrome like finish, much brighter than polished alu :D will post progress photos tomorrow

Evening C. I must of missed this first time around. I see what you where talking about now, very nice. Hope you get it finished for Thetford, would love to see it in the flesh.

Here are some frame restoration in progress pictures ...

Using Nitromors to strip the old lacquer, then removing rust patches with a Dremel fitted with a combination of wire brushes, grinding disks and house hold scouring paste with the buffing pads. Final polish by hand using Autosol.

Attachments

• team925-seatstay.jpg
    team925-seatstay.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5,563
  • team925-bb.jpg
    team925-bb.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5,563
  • team925-after.jpg
    team925-after.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5,563
  • team925-before.jpg
    team925-before.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,563
REKIBorter":1lv7h1ny said:
Here are some frame restoration in progress pictures ...

Using Nitromors to strip the old lacquer, then removing rust patches with a Dremel fitted with a combination of wire brushes, grinding disks and house hold scouring paste with the buffing pads. Final polish by hand using Autosol.

Noooooooooooo , using StarTREK´S Blades. :shock:
He dicho.
I said.
ein?

Finally finished restoring the frame, here are the results.

Attachments

• team925-022.jpg
    team925-022.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,651
  • team925-020.jpg
    team925-020.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,651
  • team925-019.jpg
    team925-019.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,651
Back