PARKPRE, Proelite TITANIUM 1994 **new pic p.8**

Re: PARKPRE, TITANIUM 1994 *New ti forks feb 2013*

DSC04246.jpg

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

Very nice indeed. I like the Red DX brakeset... simple and nice setup

I would like some help with the era of my Parkpre if you gentleman would be so kind. I have owned here since 2000 it was traded in at my local bike shop and it has traveled all over with me and is still an awesome bike and in great shape. Please let me know what you guys think. There are some parts that have been changed since 2000 but only a couple. Thank you for any help! -Ian

There is a cable guide just out of view, moved it out of the way for the pic

Here is a pic of the BB that I was gonna post before but failed to do.

Anyone know by looking a the bottom bracket serial number how old this bike is? Is it a litespeed?

Great bikes, I've just become the owner of ....

Just a frame at the moment (not even got forks) its a 19'' steel frame & I am currently wondering how to progress with it....Must admit I'm a fan of the red DX set up with thumbies but I do like the look of canti's with Dia-Compe break levers.......gonna need some help here guys.........

Can anyone tell me what size seat post I will be needing, I've had a quick go with a few of my 'spares' the smallest being a 27 & that seems just a fraction too big....

Lovin' the Parkpre's on the thread lets keep it going.....

or2baja":1ui3z3ku said:
Anyone know by looking a the bottom bracket serial number how old this bike is? Is it a litespeed?

The welds are not Litespeed quality and it would have one of these beauties. Another feature of the Litespeed built frames is that they do not have holes in the braces between the seat stays and chain stays.
file.php

Back