Park Tools Super Patches £1.49 + P&P

SouthCoastRetro":juamto0a said:
£1 postage? One envelope, one stamp.

A stamp is 75p First Class (I don't know what is used, 58p second class), envelope is 10/15p...

Still they're 50p less than wiggle or CRC ;)

SouthCoastRetro":2y8drjmd said:
£1 postage? One envelope, one stamp.
They have to be posted with a large stamp as they are over 5mm deep, that's 75p

Then there's the cost of the envelope, around 10p

Then there's the cost of my fuel getting to the post office

Then the cost of my time

So £1 for post & packing is a fair price & no one who has bought these patches has complained.

I have only broken even by selling nearly 40 of these patches and giving a few away, my profit was 6 packs free for myself

AR-CoolC":3ihfj4bw said:
Do you have any of these left Andy?
Not at the moment, I'm all ou

I can get more stock in about a week if you want.

Andy, I was going to suggest bring them to BM if you had any, as I'm all out of patches now (see my banning hawthorn thread)

If you can get some for then, great, if not I'll just have to pop out and buy some myself in the week :LOL:

AR-CoolC":324s0osm said:
Andy, I was going to suggest bring them to BM if you had any, as I'm all out of patches now (see my banning hawthorn thread)

If you can get some for then, great, if not I'll just have to pop out and buy some myself in the week :LOL:
I'll see what I can do ;)

[/quote]They have to be posted with a large stamp as they are over 5mm deep, that's 75p

Then there's the cost of the envelope, around 10p

Then there's the cost of my fuel getting to the post office

Then the cost of my time

So £1 for post & packing is a fair price & no one who has bought these patches has complained.

I have only broken even by selling nearly 40 of these patches and giving a few away, my profit was 6 packs free for myself[/quote]

I didn't realise this before I opened my big mouth and would like all to know I wholeheartedly apologise for my previous statement and would encourage you all to buy these patches. Sorry to all concerned.

i will take a pack bud..please could you pm me your paypal details :cool:

Ernie ;)

Back