Pair of original Mint Sauce drawings on eBay

JoB

Retro Newbie
someone is selling a couple of pieces original of Mint Sauce artwork

original paintings done for the 1996 calendar that came with MBUK

Scary Pieces of Sky

and

Field of Poppies

original Mint Sauce artwork is pretty rare, it doesn't get given out to anyone, i wish i knew who it was because that price is a bit tasty, and can i ask to go halves?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
6193457_orig.jpg

wtdbbn.jpg

Re:

So what are they really worth??.........I'm sure somebody on here a year ago perhaps was selling two original drawings from JB for considerably less?!!

bloody hell jo, i wouldnt have thought mbuk paid near that for your monthly work!!!never mind one piece. (although you warrented it dude)

if it sells, get some done and undercut the seller by 10% haha

They won't sell, I can't see them going beyond a couple of hundred each unless some chinless hooray with more money than sense gets conned.

JoB":18zkpce4 said:
original Mint Sauce artwork is pretty rare, it doesn't get given out to anyone, i wish i knew who it was because that price is a bit tasty, and can i ask to go halves?

First two initials of the username TM.

Anyone work for MBUK bitd with those initials? :LOL:

Hey, that's me in the brown T-shirt in that cafe. :)
Always wanted a copy of that one... Loved the Scott carbon e-stay in that shot too. Oh, and the Pace...

Chipps":3u9p9b1f said:
Hey, that's me in the brown T-shirt in that cafe. :)
Always wanted a copy of that one... Loved the Scott carbon e-stay in that shot too. Oh, and the Pace...

+1 Id think about a punt on ^ this pic if it came up but not 1200 squid :shock: Maybe thats what his originals command now though :?

Back