Pair of Cannondales

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
Or is it a brace of Cannondales?
Traditional auction, Perth, Scotland so some effort required to go for these unless you are up there! These two from the one photo look to have been little used and pretty original apart from the rear brake cable in one. Dork discs and reflectors still present/bike in dust and light grease, perfect to me.

What are they 1989? Don’t know much about Cannondales.

https://www.easyliveauction.com/cat...ion-of-modern-antique-furniture-china-lot-32/

167247E9-254B-4E0A-B86E-0189123C1C9C.jpeg

Those seem to be 2000 SM 500 in blue color?
Screenshot_20230221-212229_Samsung Notes.jpg

Just wondering, to me, yours do have suntour thumbies.

Last edited:
Those seem to be 2000 SM 500 in blue color?
View attachment 711355

Just wondering, to me, yours do have suntour thumbies.
I did have a quick look at Cannondale catalogues, there was one model that matched the spec of these (not mine just an auction I found), there was an additional colour way not pictured described as teal which is pretty close to those. Think it was in the 1989 catalogue.

I’ve messaged auctioneer about postage, does anyone know how to use this site as I’ve not done something like this before…

I’ve messaged auctioneer about postage, does anyone know how to use this site as I’ve not done something like this before…
You have to sign up to easylive auction first. Once you’re signed up you can either place an absentee bid or bid live online. Personally I usually bid live online and only for the few auction rooms that are local to me so I can go and collect/view the item in person before bidding. You need to factor in about 25% on top of the hammer price for their fees. It’s easy to think you’re getting a bargain then you have to pay the commission etc on top of that. When you sign up to bid in an auction you have to pay either £3 flat fee or 3% of whatever you spend. I usually go with the 3% if I intend to spend less than £100.

Shipping it’s possible they will - but will be at a price.

You have to sign up to easylive auction first. Once you’re signed up you can either place an absentee bid or bid live online. Personally I usually bid live online and only for the few auction rooms that are local to me so I can go and collect/view the item in person before bidding. You need to factor in about 25% on top of the hammer price for their fees. It’s easy to think you’re getting a bargain then you have to pay the commission etc on top of that. When you sign up to bid in an auction you have to pay either £3 flat fee or 3% of whatever you spend. I usually go with the 3% if I intend to spend less than £100.

Shipping it’s possible they will - but will be at a price.
Yeah I messaged someone else about postage of 1 bike and it was something like 120 quid

Back