Pace RC100 for sale

fatface":26juwuzu said:
Also available seperately are a set of PACE wheels with Carbon front hub and alloy rear hub with screw on Suntour block for £100.

Interested in these wheels, I'll email you.. ;)

Just my size but I would die if I came home with this... :shock:

(Mind you...Mrs Neilll said to me at the weekend "how many bike have you got, 5?"..........damn, I could have got away with a 5th... :twisted: )

King of the Mountains

BTW was that the Broxa Forest downhill race? Did you do the XC race starting across that insane motocross course (aka mud pit) the day after??

Mr K

Sorry first post.

If an RC100 went back for factory repair or paint after the RC200 was launched 2 things happened.
A) it got RC200 F2 decals
B) they cut the seatpost clamp off and fitted a RC200F2 unit.

Got one just that that in "electric blue" F/N RC0204.

Re: King of the Mountains

mrkawasaki":2foekao6 said:
BTW was that the Broxa Forest downhill race? Did you do the XC race starting across that insane motocross course (aka mud pit) the day after??

Mr K
Yes it was at Broxa. Didn't ride the x-country as I was the commentator. Clearly remember the muddy start on the old Low North park motocross track where everyones bike & wheels caked up with the sticky mud.
Remember Rich Thackeray flying down the downhill to the river.
The downhilll was an anerobic sprint on a fire road with a final realy step section into the finish.

Nostalgia

That's the course alright - there's some footage of it on the 'Kings of the Mountains' video - including the infamous orange catch fencing which, due to a saddle post set for the next day's XC race, I was pinged into. I really should have walked the course - the last descent, complete with baying spectators, was a bit of a shock for what was my first ever DH race!

Didn't Jason McRoy place highly on his Salsa there?

Mr K

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,015
Ha ha ha ha.
A Guy tries to sell a bike and gets 10 odd posts............about everything but buying his bike. Sorry Ashsmith its like this all the time here (course now that you have found it you may never leave).

Pace Wheels

Here's some pictures of the PACE wheels I have for sale.
Front hub is a 28 spoke, looks like a composite hub body. Rim is a Mavic M231 CD profil PSP, stainless steels eyelets with hard anodised treatment.

Rear hub is a 32 spoke alloy body with a Mavic SUP 117 CD rim. Spokes on both wheels are DT Swiss spokes. Rear block is a Sachs 13-28 , 7 speed screw on. Both wheels appear straight and true with no dents.
There's a little oxydisation on braking surfaces but this will dissappear first time you use them. Wheels are in Ashbourne Derbyshire if you wish to collect.

Any questions , send me a PM or e-mail robakinsey@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking
Rob

Attachments

• resize pacewheels002.jpg
    resize pacewheels002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,892
  • resize pacewheels003.jpg
    resize pacewheels003.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,892
  • resized pacewheels007.jpg
    resized pacewheels007.jpg