Pace RC100 for sale

Robkinuk

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
There comes a time when you have to let go of cherished bikes and I have deicided to put up my championship winning PACE RC100 up for sale.
Back in 1992 I won the British Vet National Downhill championship on this bike at Scarborough, raced the World championships in both Bromont canada and Metabief France in 1993. Since then she has been unridden, stored in my garage.
Spec is PACE RC 100, frame # RC0316 with RC35 carbon forks, Bullseye cranks, Shimmano XTR Rear Mech, Suntour Front Mech, Gripshift, Magura hydraulic brakes, Syncros Seatpost, Selle Italia white leather saddle, Selle Italia bottle cage, Titec Riser bars, Profile stem, Ringle Titanium skewers , Mavic rims with IRC Kevlar tyres, Crud catcher and rear guard. I also have the original Pace bolt thru stem and Renthal flat bars if you want to return it to XC spec and a set of rigid Reynolds 531 fork tubes.
Also available seperately are a set of PACE wheels with Carbon front hub and alloy rear hub with screw on Suntour block for £100.
Price for complete bike is £595 ono. Will supply a set of Shimano SPD pedals (not pictured).
A rare chance to aquire a British classic. Email robakinsey@hotmail.com or tel 01335 342896.

Attachments

• resized pace bike.jpg
    resized pace bike.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 7,238
  • resized pace stem.jpg
    resized pace stem.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 7,227
  • resized xtr mech pacebike003.jpg
    resized xtr mech pacebike003.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 7,222
It measures 18" inches from crank centre to top of seat clamp. The Reynolds 531 forks are in original flouro yellow and stem is unpainted. I remember stripping paint off and clear laquered it.
Thanks for looking.
Rob

neilll":2jh2qya5 said:
Square seat tube, Bullseyes, 1" stem...deffo RC100

That's feckin' cheap too.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

yep - thats the real McCoy! Can't believe two have popped up here in the last week.

Too small for me to ride but would be nice hung over the fireplace in original spec. :cool:

Back