Pace RC-30 - what a 'nana

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
...At £275, you'd think he'd be able to measure the damn steerer tube :LOL::LOL:...
It never ceases to amaze me (and it even happens occasionally on this site) that when I ask a seller the length of the seat tube (or virtual seat tube), either c-c or c-t , instead of a measurement, their response to me is "It's a size Medium", which of course tells me nothing.

In those cases, I don't even make a 2nd inquiry for clarification. If they don't care enough to hunt down a tape measure or ruler, that speaks volumes about how much they care about that bike, or how much they care about anything for that matter, and at that rate, I'd suspect that there are issues with the bike that they just didn't care enough to mention. They have lost me as a potential buyer, and they can just "park" that bike "where the sun don't shine"...........along with that banana.

Don't particularly care if he's on here.

I'm tempted to ask if my small tangerine sized headset will fit the steerer though :rolleyes:

Back