P7 21" Lx/Xt + Girvins

Ok, sorry about the hijack, just been after an SL saddle for ages so i have to try every avenue :D

Easy_Rider":2ltxewlw said:
Ok, sorry about the hijack, just been after an SL saddle for ages so i have to try every avenue :D

No worries... Never seen one... Got an AT traverse, thats a nice perch :cool:

It needs to be the SL, and with the blue rear decal, i'm putting my old dawes back to catalogue spec so being strict and it's the last bit bar the tyres but that's impossible.

oh and someone buy this orange off this chap, it's lovely and those girvins look the business :cool:

Easy_Rider":1duafao0 said:
It needs to be the SL, and with the blue rear decal, i'm putting my old dawes back to catalogue spec so being strict and it's the last bit bar the tyres but that's impossible.

oh and someone buy this orange off this chap, it's lovely and those girvins look the business :cool:

thank you for the publicity! :cool:

@ fingers: where are you, other than Cloud 9. If you're in London I may be interested.

I'm trying to trade my tricked out 58cm Bianchi Tourer for an MTB, but maybe if I could sell the Bianchi for 250 it would work out all round. Here it is, maybe I'll list it here too:

http://www.londonfgss.com/thread31285.html

Back