Oversize alloy

IIRC, it also had to do with the alloy being used. 6000 series needed fat, thin walled tubes, where as 7000 series was better in thinner tubes with thicker walls.

I had a Cannondale Delta V a few years ago and I was actually a lot smoother riding than I expected, even with 1.9” tyres.
Personally, I never want to ride a Klein. It’s such an icon from my formative mtb years, I just don’t want to be disappointed. I’m sure it’s fast, it just sound fun on all the boring parts of a ride. Quite telling that after Dave Hemming won his world champs medal on an Attitude he was picked up by the MBUK team. He was offered any bike he wanted and chose a Dogs Bolx, not another Attitude or Adroit.

They had Grisley mega’s in my lbs when I was a teenager me and my mates used to think they looked really cool! 😎

Here my 2004 Gitane Mega 2500D

Purchased brand new at the time in Iran and had a lot of fun both as cross country and some light distance traveling.

It's actually branded under Cycle Europe Group and somehow is a minor updated version of Grisley Mega Aluminium series frame.

I still own this bike in Iran as nowadays something unique and an eye catcher between so many modern designed ones! :)

Attachments

• 21043_1321576730356_3242184_n (1).jpg
    21043_1321576730356_3242184_n (1).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4
Back