OVERBURYS.

the_duke":1is4qhk1 said:
sinnerman":1is4qhk1 said:
Ideally I need another set of m900 XTR cantilevers and M900 chainset for the 90s model really.. :oops:

Have to admitt that good m900 is beautiful but I also have a soft spot for the ritchey stuff. The logic levers and brakes on my Bigfoot perform better than any other canti I have owned. Always kind of associated ritchey logic with racing too.

Didn't give Ritchey a thought, and perhaps I should tbh, the pauls Brakes on the bike, aren't suitable with the pace fork really.... :oops:

Hi, Can anyone help me?
I am the proud owner of one of Bristol's finest, dating from 1989. The bike was resprayed before I owned it, and it didn't have the Columbus decals re-applied. I'm in the process of renovating it - build thread here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=333050 I'll be having it re-sprayed soon, so would like to put the right decals back on. I know the frame was built with Cromor OR, but which decal do I need? Columbus seem to do a variety, most of which seem to be available on Ebay, but I don't speak a word of Italian so I have no idea what any of them say!
Does anyone have a picture of their original decals?
Thanks,
Ben

Back