OT FS: My 1995 Toyota Supra

IWish

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Long time since I've been posting here but I have too list my car for sale..

Its a 1995 non turbo automatic. It is showing 114k on the clock but it is an import and working out the mileage shows 70-80k too be more accurate as when these are imported the odometer just changes its light from km too miles and doesn't convert the previous kms into miles.

Its a non standard metallic black colour. I know this as the front bumper was replaced and the colour code didn't match the car. Besides a 2nd decat back exhaust this is the only external modification.

She has been maintained by myself but needed nothing besides tyres anyway.

The interior could do with a retrim. As the drivers seat and passenger seat were previously done with fake leather and it is now peeling.

The rear seats have the stitching splitting too but it doesn't affect anything just looks bad.

Also comes fitted with a full cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted.

Also comes with a replacement oil filter for when the oil needs doing and new drilled vented and grooved rear discs that I haven't fitted yet. Fronts are fitted and the discs were around 400 a pair.

I am looking for 2600 onto and have plenty of pictures of the car available and viewing is recommended. Any interested parties reply here and I'll pm you or PM me your number and I'll call you too discuss the car.

Genuine reason for the sale is I planned too build a new single turbo engine up over the winter on a 2jz GTE base and my family is now growing and a 5 door car was required as well as saving money. I'm not looking for a part exchange as I bought a classic Subaru WRX wagon as they are big enough for 5..

Back