Orange X1 & MM2013 **Up-date**

letmetalktomark":q0awbbek said:
I have an odd want to build one of these with a nexus hub.

Mark, your whole fcukin heads full of odd wants :LOL: but I never had you down as an X1 pilot

I'm gonna bring mine along to the mendip ride if your coming back for that one,
Btw check out the forest of Dean aftermath thread

Hi Retro Spud and Jussa....well what can I say ? :(

.....oh....I can say that when I just took my Orange C16R frame into the LBS to get a new headset fitted three guys (who are all keen riders) simultaneously went "Oh wow ! Proper old school !....I've still got a real soft spot for these" ....etc etc etc :D .....and so....let me reiterate....I LOVE Marmite even tho' I have no funds for an X1....but on your advice won't post C16 build thread....just a photo of the finished job....in all its acid green funkiness

Eddie King":1uw21bak said:
Hi Retro Spud and Jussa....well what can I say ? :(

.....oh....I can say that when I just took my Orange C16R frame into the LBS to get a new headset fitted three guys (who are all keen riders) simultaneously went "Oh wow ! Proper old school !....I've still got a real soft spot for these" ....etc etc etc :D .....and so....let me reiterate....I LOVE Marmite even tho' I have no funds for an X1....but on your advice won't post C16 build thread....just a photo of the finished job....in all its acid green funkiness

Make sure you add it to the C16R owners thread!!!!! I still use and very much love my C16R, again sadly often overlooked, but hey do we care?

viewtopic.php?t=182168

Back