"Orange" Pertex jacket Now sold, ta.

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Orange branded Pertex windshell jacket, size large (measures 25" from armpit to armpit and 35" down the back).I remember these from1996 or maybe '97. Genuine Pertex and made in England too. Half zip, long enough to get off while wearing helmet, nice Orange labels inside the collar and outside too, plus embroidered logo on chest. Fleece lined collar, drawcord neck.Difficult to get colour right in photos, but the last picture is the best representation. In perfect, flawless condition, £24.99 posted by recorded mail :)

P1110336.jpg

P1110337.jpg

P1110338.jpg

P1110339.jpg

P1110340.jpg

It's RED - really no other word for it! If you're a Liverpool fan, you'd look right at home in it. NOT pink, not orange, not sunfaded in the least. RED!!!!

The last photo is the most accurate colour match . Cheers

:D

Ok mate, that's good enough for me ! I'll have it off you ! Send me your paypal addy and I'll get the dosh off to you tonight providing I'm sober enough ! Hic ! :xmas-wink: :xmas-wink:

Ok mate, that's good enough for me ! I'll have it off you ! Send me your paypal addy and I'll get the dosh off to you tonight providing I'm sober enough ! Hic ! :xmas-wink: :xmas-wink:

Latest posts

Back