Sold Specialized Team Stumpjumper Winter Jacket

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is a really nice item, rare too, a (sunglasses needed) Specialized Winter Riding Jacket in the iconic Team Stumpjumper neon colours from 1990. Thick and insulated it will keep you warm while riding this Winter and will also brighten up your winter rides! It has a double exterior pocket at the back and one inside pocket at the front.

It's had some good use and has several marks on it, both front and rear, (I've tried to capture these in my photos), but no tears, rips or holes at all. Really lovely used condition! The sizing on the label is no longer visible but I would estimate this to be an XL.

Measurements are: 22" / 56 cm across the chest just under the armpits and 26" / 66 cm from the base of the collar down the centre of the back. £55 SOLD

Pictures here:

The price doesn’t include postage. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred please. If you have any questions then please just ask. Thank you.

Star12

Last edited:
Just don’t tumble dry it !! I washed mine and the insulation foam in the lining broke into pieces.

Latest posts

Back