Orange Mr XC 14" frame, Ritchey headset and grips - NOW SOLD

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Time to move on now - this is a gorgeous looking little frame but a touch too long for me and with prob more of an XC bias than I'm used to. I have it listed on eBay but would rather it go to someone on here who will appreciate it for what it is.

s-l1600.jpg

Classic Orange Bikes Mr XC lightweight, full suspension frame in stunning metallic turquoise, 14", complete with Fox Float air shock, Ritchey Scuzzy Logic sealed bearing headset, and q/r seat collar. Top tube length is 21.5" and the frame accepts a 27.2mm seat post. Accepts disc brakes (IS mount), 1 1/8" straight steerer forks (80-100mm travel ideally although I built it up with Fox Vanilla 125s) and 26" wheels. Also included are a lightly used pair of Ritchey WCS Truegrip foam handlebar grips in matching turquoise.

The frame is in good clean used condition with no cracks or deep scratches. There are the usual useage marks to the original metallic paint most of which have been retouched and the paintwork does show some bubbling around the bottom bracket area and behind the seat tube and a small indentation inside the 'O' on the driveside downtube (please see eBay pics). All original decals are present and any scuffs have been retouched. You can see my original resto thread here - http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=403396

Bottom bracket and derailleur hanger threads are clean and undamaged. Swingarm moves freely with no bearing play. Shock is fully working (a little wheezy) and holds air. I will leave a piece of gear outer threaded through the swingarm for ease of fitting new cables.

You can see the ebay listing with pics here - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372818724244 but I'd be happy to sell to a fellow retrobiker outside of ebay for £160 including Parcelforce 48 hour UK delivery.

NOW SOLD

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back