For Sale Orange P7

And that’s fine, that’s up to the seller.. there is no harm or malice in me asking and I wasn’t insulting them by asking either, it’s a lovely looking bike.

It’s just with it not sold since august and over 2.5 hour round trip for me I thought I’d ask as with fuel etc it makes it over £300 for me, and then maybe a re finish on the frame due to rust and a new decal kit (as the clockwork & p7 are similar frames when in bare form) it all adds up, I’m not out to con anyone and did say don’t worry about the inner tube etc & I never said it wasn’t worth that amount, simply asked if that was their best price, thanks for the comments though.

Liz - I am v interested and thanks for all your help thus far ☺️

And that’s fine, that’s up to the seller.. there is no harm or malice in me asking and I wasn’t insulting them by asking either, it’s a lovely looking bike.

It’s just with it not sold since august and over 2.5 hour round trip for me I thought I’d ask as with fuel etc it makes it over £300 for me, and then maybe a re finish on the frame due to rust and a new decal kit (as the clockwork & p7 are similar frames when in bare form) it all adds up, I’m not out to con anyone and did say don’t worry about the inner tube etc & I never said it wasn’t worth that amount, simply asked if that was their best price, thanks for the comments though.

Liz - I am v interested and thanks for all your help thus far ☺️
oh Im not saying your conning anyone, I just think it would be mad for the seller to go under 250, if he did it might as well be karma...

I was offered a Marin bearvalley se with 20 miles on it with pace forks for £160

I was hoping about £175ish (just because it needs a rub down & sticker kit) for the orange and that’s just because nostalgia wise I had one when I was 14 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Happy to hear what the seller thinks ☺️

I just want to buy a retro bike for around £175 so I can fit a buggy to the back to take my youngest child out in 🤣

Never knew it’d be this hard haha

Back