Orange P7 1996ish

....2 really nice oranges posted on the same day!! Both yours and Jimihendrix's look great... perhaps next month should be Orange BOTM...there's some really great examples on the forum now. :D
...Something about syncros on a black orange frame that remind me of the ( holy grail ) formula. Choice ride :D

They are from ebay and they look like the kind of amber walls that I used to have BITD, Its been a while though. Either way they were the only ones I could find and I'm more then chuffed with them. Kevlar as well.. :D

Lovely! Doesn't really need anything else said about it... the Manitou forks attract the eye somehow (perhaps slightly out of period?) but they do look great.

Wheel building is one bike maintenance thing that I've never tried - I must give it a go some time, well done for tackling it!

I always liked the P&, but looks lovely in black, never seen one in that colour before.

whispers quietly, as no-one else may have noticed: Is that USE post back to front?

I'm not sure if they originally did this P7 in black? It was a very sad looking nickle finish (and still is underneath the finish) before being stripped and powder coated.

As for the USE post.. can you get get it the wrong way aroung? I though that it was symetrical? either way the sticker was on it when i got it so i have assumed that its right. :shock: Any info would be useful, I rather get it right ;)

Back