Orange Five

New forks fitted although I need to take them off and reduce the travel from 170mm to 150mm

Also fitted some new bars which match the frame nicely!

b652b2234d4b023633de840b70654db7.jpg

158b789c16ade0b53e90618eb40f634e.jpg

b3b2923d818f33551f155193591c60b5.jpg

Liking the forks. Heard really good things about them and they're not too badly priced like most options out there.

These were even better priced as they were a second hand bargain!

Not ridden it yet, but on the street the feel great and they are much lighter than the domain!

Forks serviced and lowered to 150mm pretty simple on these Marzocchi's and obviously suits the Five much better....

Took it for a blast at the local trail centre today with a mate of mine! Needless to say you couldn't miss us today!

Looking good buddy. Still pleased with the swap? Is that Sherwood Pines?

That green Banshee is lovely. Definitely the colour that I'd have had if I'd bought one this year.

Mindmap3":1ptddk7e said:
Looking good buddy. Still pleased with the swap? Is that Sherwood Pines?

That green Banshee is lovely. Definitely the colour that I'd have had if I'd bought one this year.

Yeah its Sherwood Pines. Didn't want to go too far as the weather was somewhat questionable yesterday.

Very pleased with the swap. The Five is much more lively than the Mega!

The Banshee is actually their demo Bike, my mate is a dealer for them and has it at his shop at the moment along with his own Darkside which is lovely too in Neon Orange/Red! He also has a Knolly Chilcotin in the same colour as my five. So bright colours all round.

Latest posts

Back