Orange Clockwork 2007 Re-issue

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Number 1 of 200!

I'm tempted but in that condition I'd want to respray it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Number 1 is pretty cool.

Is it me or is it getting more commonplace to read these over ott but kind of artificial item descriptions? I seem to be seeing this quite a lot, whereby you have a sales pitch along the lines of 'this item will enhance your collection/life/whatever', but the description tells you almost nothing about it.

Number 1 is pretty cool.

Is it me or is it getting more commonplace to read these over ott but kind of artificial item descriptions? I seem to be seeing this quite a lot, whereby you have a sales pitch along the lines of 'this item will enhance your collection/life/whatever', but the description tells you almost nothing about it.
I think it's straight from the Orange website...lazy.

Or here’s 007 😎

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I asked the guy a few questions....he clearly doesn't know much about it...

Tubeset? ..... its steel......

n.s.s.

Back