Orange announce a non-single pivot full suspension

I'm sure it works very well but I can't get my head around how!😆

Yeah, Orange prices have gone absolutely bonkers recently. I got my old Segment back in 2017 for 2k, albeit in the sale but it's 2.5k for the equivalent frame only now! My mate bought a Vitus gravel bike for 1.2k in 2020, the Orange RX9 with virtually exactly the same spec was 2.2K.

Luckily the warranty is good so when my Segment frame cracked they replaced it with a 2020 Stage 5, which is ace. Can't see me changing that any time soon.

Yeah I guess UK made is a premium, but you are right it's such a high price. Something like a sonder or bird is half the price or less

Yeah I guess UK made is a premium, but you are right it's such a high price. Something like a sonder or bird is half the price or less
The Halifax built premium is to be expected but what annoys me is the pricing of the Far East bikes. The RX9 I quoted above is built in the FE, probably near to the factory that makes Sonder/Vitus/Ribble/etc, the groupset is the same Sram Apex and all the other parts just generic OEM stuff, same as on the Vitus. Charging 1k more is just taking the pee.

Have Orange stopped selling Gravel and Road bikes now? I couldn't find any current models on their website.

Back