Onza Porcupine - Mamma Mia 2...

Looks like the SH retro market is back then 😵‍💫
I think this is just an exception, iconic perishable 'use once it's ruined' item, highly sought after, extremely rare and getting rarer, in as good condition as you're likely to find for 40 year old rubber.

If you have a bike that needs a pair of these and money is of no consequence, and there are others in the same situation - sellers dreamland.

There'll be bidders right now wishing they'd gone higher, if you have a pair of these in similar condition now's a great time to strike, slap a fat reserve on and see where it goes.

Last edited:
I think this is just an exception, iconic perishable 'use once it's ruined' item, highly sought after, extremely rare and getting rarer, in as good condition as you're likely to find for 40 year old rubber.

If you have a bike that needs a pair of these and money is of no consequence, and there are others in the same situation - sellers dreamland.

There'll be bidders right now wishing they'd gone higher, if you have a pair of these in similar condition now's a great time to strike, slap a fat reserve on and see where it goes.
I'm surprised they didn't go a little higher.
Thankfully for my wallet, I have no interest in this particular niche sector of the Retrobike world😮‍💨

Back