On One Parkwood

Re:

I'd completely forgotten about this! :p It's an age thing. I like the stealthy look so far, having got three black bikes myself :LOL:
Nice get out clause with the headset too.
Are you going for hydraulic brakes mister? Not really up to speed with them on a bicycle. Or clutch , X9, X0 thingys either :oops: Is the X9 1x9. Oh, and what's that thing around the bb shell? Anti suck watsitsnane?

Mike

Re:

That's a guide to bolt on a chain guide job. But will be using a 2 x 10 setup so won't be using it.

Its probably going to be deore 2 x 10 setup as its just so cheap. About 150 at the mo including bottom bracket. That's with clutch rear mech as well. Been offered some Sram but need some cranks and a bb which will be a massive chunk towards the deore complete group.

Have some deore disc brakes from here just waiting for mounting bolts. Hydraulic brakes they are ace.

Re:

Cool :cool:

Looking forward to updates Adrian!
Yellow grips and saddle maybe? Or complete stealth look?

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":34iych2w said:
Is the X9 1x9. Oh, and what's that thing around the bb shell? Anti suck watsitsnane?

Mike
X5,7,9,0,X are ranges of SRAM running gear, like Deore, SLX, XT and XTR are for Shimano.

I was quite impressed with my SRAM today. Felt a bit clicky but it is X5. Worked well enough though.

Back