OMG

Makes the UK Olympic course look a bit, er, rubbish...

1402791_M02.jpg

The man has minerals thats for sure. The UK olympic course strikes fear in me on its own. I mean, people are actually expected to ride UP the slope?!

Madness.

sylus":32v9tr1f said:
the funny thing is given what he had ridden before the jump...the jump looked like he had made it but panicked

The back end of his bike kicked up on take-off, meaning that he was nosediving. It looks as if he over-corrected it in mid air, hence the reason he bailed.

legrandefromage":277fnlzh said:
Makes the UK Olympic course look a bit, er, rubbish...

1402791_M02.jpg

Yes, because an XC race and a freeride comp should clearly be held on directly comparable courses :?

Canyon gap is ridiculous -- 99.99% of people wouldn't even make it to the bottom of the launch ramp in one piece :)

here's the footage from a spectators view, even more terrifying....OOOOFFF!!! edit: just noticed the dog is the first on the scene! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... mbkrL-VPvg

seems this guy crashes a lot :shock:

http://magazine.bikeradar.com/2012/10/1 ... rash-fest/

the back flip at Crankworx post crash video is the moment where I'm thinking why-o-why does this guy keep doin this if his back is the only thing he hasn't broken, he's gonna be in so much pain in his latter years, if he makes it that far, what a nutter!

balls of titanium. I wonder who was the first person to send that without knowing if the run in gave enough or too much speed???

at first i was afraid, i was petrified.....
god knows why you would do this. death is soooo much closer to your doorstep when doing this sort of stuff!

beyond any sort of logic in my books, but my god he must get a serious among of clunge!!

It would seem only right that the head of the church of England should reflect the countries population

So that would see an African or eastern European then :LOL:

sylus":2s7p4lcb said:
It would seem only right that the head of the church of England should reflect the countries population

So that would see an African or eastern European then :LOL:

wrong thread??? :LOL:

you sure? having an african downhilling mtb champion as head pf the anglican church does not seem such a bad idea.

Back