Old school riding photos

Is it the one with the old logo ? Red orange and yellow with Specialized written in black ?

yup! although they used very similar versions of that design for a good few years. I saw 1 sell on ebay a few months ago pretty cheap.

I like this one . . It used to go very well with the white stumpjumper of 1989/1990 .
I get really weird looks when I wear my one , peaople are not used to fluo colours like that anymore . :?

I wasn't expecting the top to attract attention! I also had the matching windproof top which I think my Dad has now. Annoyingly I left all my old gear in a student house when I moved out. I had left it in another room and forgot all about it :roll: The most missed are all my old 'Dog Breath' MBC tee shirts that we used to get for racing. I've got one but nearly all the transfer has come off :(

Hi Walleater,

Looks like your picture suffered from post blu tac trauma :LOL:

We used to wear the same Specialized tops in our team, The Bournemouth Mountain Bike Centre Race Team...bless them...only a couple of the guys actually had Speccies...everyone else had different makes!

Rich

Yep, it's been stuck on a few walls over the years!

Cchris2lou, it's a Bontrager Competition rigid fork. I wanted a decent rigid fork and Pace RC30s were just too common :roll: ;)

Back