Offroad Proflex 550

gozathegozarian":1udac5m6 said:
rjg123":1udac5m6 said:
Here is she is! Full deore LX, totally mint and totally original - well apart from the replacement rear elastomers which are suspension bushings off a Landrover Discovery Mk1!! :)

Hey rj.

If yr keepin it, try suspensionforkparts.com. Got my 656 fully bouncing. Quick postage too, given they're in the states.

i got elastomer from them too, good quick service. go on you know you want too keep it ;)

stubbsy :D

Quite amazing. I know you've put this bike up for sale a while ago, but I was wondering if you could help me out. I have the exact same bike and I'm in the beginning stages of fixing it up (I basically just took the whole thing apart. I don't have much experience so there are a few parts I'm unsure of...) Where had you found parts for your bike? Could you give me any tips if you're able to remember the rebuild? Any sort of insight or nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there , I was actually really lucky with this bike! I bought it off eBay it had been in a barn pretty much unused since new, all I really did to it was put a new chain and replace some rusty bolts and that was it! I'd be happy to help u out though ! Any questions regarding the components etc just drop me a pm and ill try my best to answer them! I have restored a few other retro bikes so hopefully I could help! Cheers rich

Back